You just can’t have Easter without something sweet, and although the Easter bunny didn’t stop off at our house yesterday, we made do. My husband wanted some gooey cookies, but we didn’t have any AP flour and didn’t have any butter either!
So I did some searching and came across this recipe for Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies. I only made one change — I added chocolate chips!
These were delicious, and got my husband’s seal of approval.
Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies (adapted from Food Network)
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup granulated brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 handful chocolate chips
- Mix together well the PB, sugar, egg, and vanilla.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoon onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Smush the tops with a fork.
- Bake at 350F for 12 minutes.
- Let them cool for 8-10 mins before serving.