I discovered this idea on Pinterest, and you can find many, many recipes there. It’s a great weeknight meal – it’s only 5 ingredients, it comes together in minutes, and it bubbles away in the oven while you get other stuff done. 🙂
One-Pan Italian Chicken with Beans and Potatoes
- 6 chicken thighs (or 4 chicken breasts)
- 4-6 medium potatoes (cut into bite-sized pieces)
- 1 bag frozen green beans (16 ounces works well)
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 packet Italian dressing mix
- Set the oven to 350F.
- Arrange the chicken down the middle of a 9 x 13 glass pan.
- Arrange the potatoes down one side and the green beans down the other.
- Slice the butter into pats and arrange over the top of the chicken and veggies.
- Sprinkle the whole dish with Italian dressing mix, cover with foil, and bake for an hour.